Bodyline outfits. DHL vs EMS?

My niece is a big fan of the lolita style and she is having a Halloween Lolita get-together on Halloween night. For her birthday, I told her I would buy her the outfit she wanted and she gave me the website which is called Bodyline. I am a bit uneasy when it comes to shipping because I have had problems before with both DHL and EMS. I currently reside in the US and I am planning on buying the outfit soon. For those who have had experiences with Bodyline; DHL or EMS; do you know which way is faster and more reliable? This is all based on opinion but I would like to know the general amount of time it took for you to receive your order. On the bottom, it said that if I ordered that day, I would receive it 2 days later but I'm not too sure. Thank you for everyone's help!

either way the shipping for bodyline is fast and safe : )
theres no need to be frustrated.
i personally perferr using DHL but its 100% up to you.