How long does it take it when you do a cash advance or loan to appear in your credit report?

I am closing tomorrow on my first home. People, not the realtor told me that you should not do any cash advance or purchases with your credit card. You should also not do any loans because the banks pulls your credit report right before the closing and they don't like to see any purchases or loans. I was told today that I might have to pay something at the table tomorrow at closing. Just in case I wanted to take out 1000 from one of my credit cards in case it was more than what I have. Do you think If I do a cash advance or signature loan 2 hours before the closing that it will show up in my credit report? I've heard that the credit report does an update monthly not daily or hourly. Please let me know what you know =)

if you are looking for the best and fastest loan website, check out this site

http://best-payday-loans-usa.com/

Here you can get the best rates available for you.