Need some accounting or math help please?

I have a final next week and I missed some questions and my dad cant even help me. I need to know so I can the answers so I can study for the final next week teacher says differant questions but same stle.

A credit sale of $3,275 to a customer would result in
a - A debit to the Accounts Receivable account in the general ledger and a debit to the customer's account in the accounts receivable subsidiary ledger
b- A credit to the Accounts Receivable account in the general ledger and a credit to the customer's account in the accounts receivable subsidiary ledger
c- A debit to the Accounts Receivable account in the general ledger and a credit to the customer's account in the accounts receivable subsidiary ledger
d- A credit to the Accounts Receivable account in the general ledger and a debit to the customer's account in the accounts receivable subsidiary ledger

Thanks everyone.
...............................................................................
When you have a credit sale to a customer you

Cr Sales
Dr Accounts Receivable

The AR Account and the Sudbsidiary account should agree, so the answer is A
...............................................................................
d
...............................................................................
answers A